The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Evergreen Construction, 2081 Walnut St., contractor is P&G Land Clearing, city-ordered demolition of 12,893-square-foot building, $41,975.
Office, bank, professional
• Gateway Capital Development, 7720 Merrill Road, contractor is Creighton Construction & Management, $1.14 million.
• Conser Holdings LLC, 8451 Western Way, contractor is C.G. Construction of Jacksonville, build-out of 3,502 square feet, $292,169.
• Allied, 4190 Belfort Road, No. 150, contractor is Tenant Contractors, interior renovations, $109,728.
• Driven Florida Lubes, 8165 103rd St., contractor is CBH General Contracting LLC, $144,116.
• B3 Mission, 1171 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is R. Hartwig Construction LLC, interior build-out, $65,000.
• Sushi Garden, 4268 Oldfield Crossing Drive, contractor is NIALVI LCC, interior remodeling, $46,000.
• Southern Roots Filling Station, 1273 King St., contractor is Moducomm Development, interior demolition and renovation of 1.798 square feet, $41,000.
Service station, repair garage
• Take 5 Oil Change, 8165 103rd St., contractor is CBH General Contracting, exterior modifications, $144,116.
• andThat!, 8805 Southside Blvd., contractor is R.P. Witt Construction, interior and exterior renovation of 14,401 square feet, $60,000.
• Ramona Flea Market, 7059 Ramona Blvd., contractor is Tool Time Portable Buildings and Storage Sheds, accessory building, $43,000.