The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Ocean Blue Apartments, 2701 Mayport Road, contractor is Summit Contracting Group, 4,537-square-foot clubhouse, $450,000.
• Palm Bay Club, 13050 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Pools by John Clarkson, permits totaling $550,000 for two swimming pools.
• Conser Holdings LLC, 8451 Western Way, contractor is C.G. Construction of Jacksonville, build firewall, install American with Disabilities Act entrance and enlarge overhead door opening, $130,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Giles-McIvor Inc., 11015 Blasius Road, contractor is Giles-McIvor Inc., construction of office and warehouse, $343,000.
• JMH Warehouse, 5343 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Crabtree Construction, renovate north section of building for storage, $375,000.
• Five Guys, 9039 Southside Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Target Contractors, exterior façade alteration, $20,475,
• First Atlantic Bank, 5665 Normandy Blvd., No. 1, contractor is V-Quest Construction Services, $37,000.
• Deermeadows Baptist Church, 9780 Baymeadows Road, No. 1, contractor is Collis Roofing, $120,200.
• Rocker Corp., 2821 Gibson Road, contractor is Collis Roofing, $16,489.
• Beach Boulevard Automotive, 6833 Beach Blvd., contractor is Harbinger, $45,000.
• Davis Tire Center, 5971 Beaver St. W., contractor is Show-N-Tell Signs, $8,000.
• Hollister, 4764 River City Drive, No. 101, contractor is Management Resource System, downsize existing store, $481,457.
• Gate, 10980 New Kings Road, contractor is FLC Contracting, 425-square-foot receiving room, $115,000.